Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021

Congratulations, Marites!

 

Marites achieves a lifetime goal!
Marites, whom I met in 2004 during her elementary school days in Quirangay, Camalig, Albay, Philippines, has successfully finished her Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education.

A beautiful, strong and smart young lady, Marites Nacor!  


You are the best proof that every girl's dream of education is valid. Your struggles against poverty, your hardwork and persistence deserve a round of a big applause and yes, am so very proud of you, Ites.

I am also proud of your sisters, Maribel and Margie Nacor, for the support they gave to you. I wish all of you a good life, and may you stay healthy and supportive of each other!

To those people who helped Marites achieved her college education, kindly accept my heartfelt gratitude. 

Thank you for your success. It gave me an assurance that this child-help project which I started fifteen (15) years ago, sending students like you to elementary and high school, was the right step to helping poor but deserving students uplift their quality of life through education.

CONGRATULATIONS, MARITES!