Samstag, 17. September 2011

Starting All Over Again

Whew! What a week! Now, I am in Klinikum rechts der Isar. I have a tiny flat but I am happy that I was able to get out of G3 in Grosshadern. I feel comfortable at Chirurgie 1/2. I have good feelings that I made the right decision to change my working place. I know that there are other better places to work and live in Munich.

I do not feel lonely at all. I have met a lot of friends and there are still handful of good friends yet to meet in Munich. Tine, Cedi and Colin are waiting for my visit.

By the way, yesterday was Margies Entrance Examinations at the Bicol University. I hope she would pass the tests so that she can grab a BS Chemistry or a Chemical Engineering Course there.

Let us keep our fingers crossed, Margie and thank you, Friends from Germany, for your never-ending support.