Sonntag, 27. August 2017

For Mrs. Balde....





For my dearest Mrs. Balde,

Intuitive you are! 
The best word that describes you as a beautiful person!

I do feel honored and privileged when Venus, your lovely daughter asked me to find a word for you on your 80th Birthday.

The perfect word is intuitive. You deserve it, Mrs. Balde, You are a person who acts by instinct. You have that "feel" for a situation.
Teaching requires intuition. You just know how to present things so that students understand the matter. When it comes to finding the best moment, you are the most capable person, Mrs. Balde.

O
n your 80th Natal Day, it is my sincere wish that you stay healthy and happy. I hope we can see each other again in the future because you deserve a BIG HUG and a BIG KISS, for your instinct! Michael Angelo Blando is now a successful Electronic Technician working at Samsung Philippines.
YYou have paved the way to his success. Your intouition and your desire to help Mick inspired me, and is still inspiring me as I get older, Mrs. Balde.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Lola Collie! I have you in my heart and mind. 


H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y!