Dienstag, 4. August 2015

A long pause but I am still here!

Quite a long time of silence!

A chronic disease robbed my energy and motivation to keep you updated. Added to that, I was spending all my time from hospitalization through medical rehabilitation.

There are few good news though. Frau Fester is recuperating from a long illness, too. Am I glad that she has recovered from a severe sickness. Good people deserve good luck.

What is new? Well, I am glad that some of the former students who received benefits from my friends in Germany do not forget to say hello from time to time. Keep up the good work and I am very proud of what you have been achieving in life. Through Facebook, I can be updated from the scholars. Liezel Padios is doing well in her private and career life. Jo Ana and Margie are also working and earning their own money already.

Michael Blando is performing well at Samsung Technologies. Keep up the good work, Mick! We are so very proud of you!

Sadly, Margie stopped her college studies to work and help finance her parents and kin. I can fully understand because I myself experienced the same. I hope later, when the opportunity comes, she would continue with her studies.

I am thanking you all for bearing with me in good and old times.

Herzlichen Dank, Christa, Fam. Fester and Fam. Klingler.