Dienstag, 8. April 2014

Congratulations, Jo Ana!


The people behind the Friends from Germany heartfully congratulate Jo Ana Crisostomo, who has recently graduated from Bachelor of Science in Education in Daraga, Albay, Philippines.


We are very proud of you, Jo Ana! May you continue your successful journey in life.

Your success is the best proof to the ideals of this project. Without your perseverance, the people behind this project would not reach their goals of helping other people escape poverty.

To my dear friends in Germany who are helping me with this project, I am thanking you all from the bottom of my heart. Thank you very much especially to Fam. Waldemar and Helga Fester, Familie Klingler, and FRau Christa Mehringer, who helped me finance Jo Ana's education.

We have changed lives and we gave Jo Ana the best legacy... and that is EDUCATION!

Herzlichen Dank!