Sonntag, 15. September 2013

Long time ago....

It took time for me to write on this blog. I was occupied with attending to my health needs and there was no time..or better, no inspiration to write. I was down the last months. Healthwise.

Michael Blando is doing well with his work.  He is now working with Samsung Philippines. I feel proud of his achievements, finishing his studies and now, standing on his own feet.

Marites is looking for a job. Goodluck, Marites!

JoAna will be having her last semester and hopefully, she would finish her studies and will pass the Board Examinations for Teachers.

Margie is struggling hard. I wish her the passion and faith, so that she would continue her studies.

It is very difficult to finance this project which I started in 2002. Two years more and I hope I could finally say - successfully finished!