Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2013

Stay Healthy in 2013!

Hallo, Friends from Germany!

I paused for sometime writing in this blog for several reasons.

First, I encountered some personal and financial problems, which to my gratefulness, were solved but it took some time for me to regain my stability in Europe.

Proudly, we can say again that we were able to survive the years!

Michael Blando is graduating this March, 2013.  Jo Ana Crisostomo is in her Third Year College in Education, Margie Nacor is having his second semester in Journalism, and Marites Nacor is finishing her High School!

There are times that I feel weary struggling against financial storms but then, I can proudly say that,
the project is already successful.

Thank you for all the supporters and members of the Friends From Germany.

I wish you all a happy and healthy 2013!