Sonntag, 8. April 2012

Back To Normal Life

Hallo Guys!

For all my friends from Germany, Austria and the Philippines who gave and are still giving me moral support to stand strong the past hard times in my life, my heartfelt gratitude. Without all of you, I would not be able to digest some of the trials of 2011 and 2012! Thank you. Let us call that phase "Woman Interrupted"

Now I am back to normal life and am I as strong as before, when not stronger.

There are things to mention. First, our congratulations to Herr Fester, who celebrated his birthday on March 12, 2012. Herzlichen Glückwunsch also to Hr. Schröder of Olching for celebrating his natal day on March 27, 2012.

So what is new?

Margie passed the Bicol University College Entrance Examinations and she will be studying this schoolyear in the same university! You made it, Margie! Keep up the good work!

Marites is entering his fourth (4th) Year High School this coming schoolyear 2012-2013!

Michael Blando is having his OJT and he is entering his 7th Semester this 2012! Next year in March will be
his graduation!

Joana is on her way to be a teacher! Keep up the good work, Joana!

Lot of good news!

Not to forget Jaymmars who is now working in Laguna. Joey who is now with his sister in Manila.

Thank you, good guys!

You are worth of all the efforts.