Dienstag, 27. April 2010

Congratulations, Jo Ana!!

Here is an excerpt from Jo Ana's Letter to Mel in April 2010

"I am so happy to have two (2) medals! I went on stage to give Mama the fruits of her sweat and labor. I have just realized that the four (4) years of hard toils were over. For four (4) consecutive years, I endured walking dailly through sunshine and sometimes through the rain until I finally went onstage to receive my Diploma and medals. I have a feeling of accomplishment, and I am so glad that I made my Mama proud.

Thank you, Ate Mel, for the help and support. Thank you for being one of my inspirations. Ate, I will do my best to achieve my goals. This is the beginning and the first step, and no matter how difficult the challenges will be, I will never give up. I will do my best to carry them out. I will strive harder, think positive and believe in myself.

Danke. Take care." Jo Ana